Do you run a group, service or an activity in Southmead?
Would you like to make it more accessible to disabled people?
If the answer is yes to these questions then we want to hear from you!
Inclusion Southmead is a group of local people working to make Southmead more inclusive to disabled people.
Many disabled people are isolated due to activities and events being held in places, in ways or at times that disabled people find hard or off-putting.
Often a small change could take away the barriers that disabled people face, and we can offer you a small grant up to £100, to make that change.
What do you need to do?
- Send us an email via this address: email@example.com
- Use reference ‘IS Small Grants’ at the top of your email
- Tell us what you want to do and how much it would cost.
- Tell us how it will benefit disabled people by making the event/ activity/ service more accessible
- Tell us who will benefit
- Sign up to attend a free training session on disability awareness and accessibility.
- Include your contact details
Yes that’s all you have to do and you could receive a grant of up to £100 to help make your group more accessible to disabled people.
Inclusion is fun, so please do make contact.